Combatting Insider Threats
MainTegrity FIM+ delivers both integrity monitoring to detect unauthorized changes and continuous monitoring to alert you to suspicious activity on mainframes. Malicious insiders and external agents with stolen credentials can circumvent conventional perimeter security then cause near irreparable harm to many organizations.
FIM+ was built specifically to catch malicious activity within your current defenses by verifying that every component matches your trusted state. FIM+ automates the required monitoring processes to reduce administrative overhead. This type of advanced monitoring is also required to detect data exfiltration before serious harm can take place.
- Protection from insiders by continuously scanning for suspicious behavior
- Detection and real-time alerts of unauthorized changes
- Response team support with advanced GUI based forensics
- Surgical recovery for compromised programs and parameters
- Integration with immutable backups for faster data recovery
- Compliance with cyber security standards like PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, GDPR
Deeper integration with existing security tools, allows correlation of different data sources to eliminate false positives and improve reliability. Support for tools like ServiceNow, BMC Helix, Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight, on premises or in the Cloud, provide seamless interoperation in a cohesive security ecosystem.